WATER BORE INDUSTRY
Rehabilitating can be risky as that will depend upon the reason behind the need to restore. Some fundamental issues can arise, these would be the following:
- Casing rusted
- Screen blocked with sediment formation
- The casing protruding above ground level may have been damaged and or bent
- High mineral deposits which cause blockages in the slots or screens
- Accidental dropping of objects into the bore casing
- Pump connections are broken or have come apart, etc.
Cleaning water bore is a process that can be performed with biodegradable liquid products. With the pump already installed in the bore or with a workover rig (which is designed for this specific function) and then a drilling rig in which both rigs have mechanical abilities to clean and remove mineral deposit build-ups.