SUPPLY ALL WATER AND PUMP EQUIPMENT
WATER BORE INDUSTRY
Rehabilitating can be risky as that will depend upon the reason behind the need to restore. Some fundamental issues can arise, these would be the following:
- Casing rusted
- Screen blocked with sediment formation
- The casing protruding above ground level may have been damaged and or bent
- High mineral deposits which cause blockages in the slots or screens
- Accidental dropping of objects into the bore casing
- Pump connections are broken or have come apart, etc.
Cleaning water bore is a process that can be performed with biodegradable liquid products. With the pump already installed in the bore or with a workover rig (which is designed for this specific function) and then a drilling rig in which both rigs have mechanical abilities to clean and remove mineral deposit build-ups.